Dear international students,
At present, a new round of local epidemic situation in China shows a multi-point sporadic situation, and a number of local cases have also been found in Sichuan province. The epidemic situation is grim and complex. According to the information reported by the Chengdu Department of Disease Control and Prevention, the confirmed cases in Chengdu have complicated track and high viral load. Please attach great importance and strictly comply with the following requirements:
1. Take good personal protection. If you have fever, cough, sore throat and other uncomfortable symptoms, please promptly report to your college and ISO, and go to the school hospital or other medical institutions for diagnosis and treatment as soon as possible. Wear a mask all the way to the hospital and avoid taking public transportation.
2. Report the information in time, send your health code in the wechat group every day, if there is a yellow code or red code, you should report to your college and ISO as soon as possible.
3. Face recognition is strictly implemented, and non-school personnel are suspended from entering the campus. It is strictly forbidden to use vehicles to carry non-school personnel to enter school, and please actively cooperate with the security department to do the inspection work of entering school.
4. Pay close attention to the development of the epidemic, and make reasonable arrangements for going out. Do not leave school unless necessary, and do not go to the key areas where the epidemic has occurred recently. Those who really need to go out must apply for leave from your colleges and ISO for approval. After returning to school, do a good job in personal health management according to the local epidemic prevention requirements.
5. Keep communication unblocked and strictly abide by the school epidemic prevention regulations. If you are required to take nucleic acid test and other epidemic prevention measures, please cooperate. If the spread of the epidemic is caused by concealing your travel schedule or refusing nucleic acid tests, you may face the risk of taking legal responsibilities.
Epidemic prevention and control is related to everyone’s health and safety, please attach great importance to it. Thank you for your support and cooperation.
International Office of Exchange and Cooperation
November 5, 2021